How to Use LED Strip Lights Remote
LED Light Strip Remote Control Instructions
44 Key LED Remote Instructions
To program your own colors, press the DIY key you wish to set, and then use the increase and reduce color buttons to create the color you require. When the DIY button is pressed again the current color will be saved ready for use.
Failure analysis and solutions
|No light||1.No power.|
2.Reversed the polarity.
3.Wrong connection or poor contact.
|1.Check the power|
2.Make sure the polarity is right.
3.Re-check the wire connection.
|Brightness of LED is not consistent||1.Input wire is too long to cause wire loss.|
2.Calculate the current,and then wire loss.
|1.Shorten wire or use loop circuit.|
2.Diameter of wire is too thin to cause replace thick wire.
3.Replace larger power.
4.Add a power amplifier
Tips: The effective power is generally only 80% of the marked power, so it is recommended in selecting the power supply, the user choose a slightly larger one than the LED load power, at least for more than 20%!
Appendix: dynamic modes’ description
|3-color jump change||Three colors jump change:red→green-→blue|
|7-color jump change||Seven colors jump change:|
|3-color gradual change||Three colors gradual change:red→green-→blue|
|7-color gradual change||Seven colors gradual change:|
|Output signal||Three ways RGB|
|Max load current||2A*3|
|Controller dimension||L62xW35x H22 (mm)|
24 Key LED Remote Manual
24-key infrared LED RGB controller adopts the advanced micro control unit, it is
used for controlling a variety of lamp whose source of light is LED. For instance,
point source of light, flexible light strip, wall washer lamp, glass curtain wall light and
so on; At the same time, it has many advantages such as convenient
connection ,simplicity to use and others. According to the actual need of customers,
it can carry out jumpy changing, gradual changing and other effects of change. Total
24 modes for your choice.
Direction for use
- Connect the load wire at first, following by the power wire; Please ensure short
circuit can’t occur between connecting wire before you turn on the power;
- Standard color changes as follows:
|Brightness +( 16 in all )||Brightness-( 16 in all )||Off||On|
|Static red||Static green||Static blue||Static white|
|Static orange||Static pea green||Static dark blue||7 color jumpy change|
|Static dark yellow||Static cyan||Static brown||All fade out & fade in|
|Static yellow||Static light blue||Static pink||7 color fade change|
|Static straw yellow||Static sky blue||Static purple||3 base color jumpy|
①When switching to dynamic modes the button of “Brightness +”/ “Brightness -” means the speed of light change is up/ down, there are 100 step in all.
②The FADE and SMOOTH all have two modes, which are “3 base colors jumpy/7 colors jumpy” and “3 base colors fade/7 colors fade”, you can press one more time to change it.
③when press FADE and SMOOTH, the “FLASH” and “STROBE” key are invalid.
④When in the static modes, press the “FLASH” /“STROBE” key, the mode will change to be “ the single color Stroboflash/ Gradual changing”
Simple instruction of using the upgraded keyboard:
- Connect the RGB LED Strip and IR controller. Power the controller and then press the button “ON”
- Press one of the three buttons—- “R”, ”G” or ”B”, the LED strip will be illuminated in corresponding
- If step 2 does’t work, press the button “OFF” and then press the button “SMOOTH”. Next, press the
button “ON”. Repeat step 2, and then the LED strip will be illuminated in corresponding color.
- If color is still not correct, repeat step 3 and step 2.
- Repeat the above steps, and finally the LED strip will be illuminated in right color you want.
24 Key LED Remote Control Specs
- Working temperature: -20-60 ℃
- Voltage supply: DC5V, 12V, 24V (for orders specify voltage)
- Output: 3 channels
- Connecting mode: common anode or common cathode
- External dimension: L49.5ΧW34.5ΧH22 mm
- Net weight: 50g
- Gross weight: 71g
- Static power consumption: <1 W
- Output current: <2 A (each channel)
- Output power: 5 V: <30W, 12V: <72W, 24V: <144W
how to use led light remote